Electrical Service Technician
Compensation:$45,000 to $100,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits Offered:Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Position Title:Service Electrician
Reports to:Electric Manager
Supervises:Electrical ApprenticeApply Now
To perform electrical service at a high level of accuracy while adhering to all safety protocols and electrical code in commercial and residential atmospheres.
- Troubleshoot commercial/residential electrical systems.
- Perform repairs on commercial/residential electrical systems.
- Adhere to all applicable code and safety laws on job site and when using equipment and vehicles.
- Maintain company equipment and property.
- Complete the appropriate paperwork, quoting using rate agreements or hourly pricing guidelines, and follow all company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of service electrical experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening and have a clean driving record.
- High school diploma or GED equivalence.
- Bend at the knees and hips repetitively
- Lift up to 100 lbs.
- Climb a ladder.
- Work in a crawlspace
- Stand for long periods of time.
ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULING:
Hours vary, must be on job-site by 8AM M-F. Must be available to an after-hours rotating schedule. This position description does not list all the duties of the position. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this position description.
- Pay: $45,000 - $100,000
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time
- Whole Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Aflac
- 401k with Company Match
About Majestic Contracting Services Inc:
Our goal is simple: To build life-long relationships with our clients by serving them with honesty, integrity, and respect. We accomplish this by first treating each-other likewise. Our employees are our greatest asset. We help them realize their value by reinforcing the best of what they expect to become. If our people feel unconquerable, they will engulf the challenges in front of them. In turn, the work will speak for itself and each customer who comes in contact with them will KNOW it.
The values and beliefs we hold:
- Treat everyone with love and compassion. Everybody, always.
- View each employee by the content of their character.
- Encourage leadership in all positions, especially outside of management. Greatness emanates from those on the ground, in the problem, day-in, day-out. We learn from anyone, experienced and inexperienced alike, great and small.
- We are teachers first. Provide consistent on-the-job training. If there is an issue, we will teach each other to the next level. No one is a lost cause.
- Maintain an open-door policy. Everyone at Majestic is accessible - unless their music is turned up too loud, and that doesn’t last forever.
- Resolve customer issues, ensure complete customer satisfaction, and avoid recurrence of those issues. We have a great job that provides for our families because of our customers.